Hello and good day. We know many of you are anxious to register for one of the six H.O.G. Touring rallies and we are just about open for business.
Here are couple of tips and details you might want to think about.
1. On-line registration will open sometime Friday the 17th of January. We can’t be sure what time, so just keep checking hog.com.
2. One registered and within 48 hours, you will receive a Rally Coordinator Acknowledgement email. This is not an email from HOG for when they took your money, but from me.
3. In the Rally Registration email you will find a tentative schedule, a list of suggested hotels and a link to the “overall” suggested route.
4. None of the locations have “host” hotels, we do not do this with Touring Rallies.
5. Individual daily route links will not be sent until about two weeks before Rally check-in.
6. Before contacting us, we ask that you take a look at the detail and schedule section (hog.com) for each rally. Quite a bit of information is conveyed on the website.
7. We have, below, a digital flyer that you can forward to all your friends, please share.
8. There are several touring rallies which will have a limited number of rider registrations, so we encourage you to register early.
We hope the above information will be helpful in your planning and look forward to seeing you on one of the 2020 HOG Touring Rallies.